The Kinderfachabteilung in Kaufbeuren established in Dec 1941 and in operation until mid-April 1945 (children were killed until June 1945). The clinic’s medical director was Dr. Faltlhauser. The ward in closeby Irsee opened a few months later. Medical director was Dr. Grtner, the clinic’s deputy director, who was responsible for the ward in Irsee and committed suicide in 1945. Faltlhauser was sentenced to 3 years but was pardoned by the Bavarian secretary of justice in 1954. He died in 1961.